The SICE Annual Conference 2018 (SICE 2018), organized by the Society of Instrument and Control Engineers (SICE), will be held on September 11–14, 2018, at Nara Kasugano International Forum, Nara, JAPAN. The SICE Annual Conference 2018 is an international conference covering a broad range of fields from measurement and control to system analysis and design, from theory to application, and from software to hardware. The technical program of SICE 2018 will consist of plenary and invited talks, tutorial courses, and workshops, as well as oral and interactive sessions. The accepted regular papers will be included in the IEEE Xplore Digital Library.
- March 15, 2018 (Extended)
- Deadline of Proposal of Workshops and Tutorials
- February 28, 2018
- Deadline of Proposal of Organized Sessions
- March 15, 2018
- Submission for Regular and Position Papers
- June 1, 2018
- Notification of Paper Acceptance
- July 1, 2018
- Submission of Final Camera-ready Papers
- February 13, 2018
- Deadline of Proposal of Workshops and Tutorials is extended to March 15, 2018.
- January 26, 2018
- Information for Special Issue on SICE Annual Conference 2018 in SICE Journal of Control, Measurement, and System Integration (JCMSI) is updated.
- January 18, 2018
- Author Information is updated. The site for initial submissions (PaperCept) is now open.
- January 11, 2018
- Template files for LaTeX and MS Word are available.
- November 27, 2017
- Information on 2nd Call for Papers is available (PDF).
- September 19, 2017
- Information on 1st Call for Papers is available.
Technical Co-Sponsor (tentative)
- IEEE Control Systems Society (CSS)
- IEEE Robotics and Automation Society (RAS)
- IEEE Industrial Engineering Society (IES)
- Institute of Control, Robotics and Systems (ICROS)
- International Society of Automation (ISA)
- Technical Committee on Control Theory (TCCT), Chinese Association of Automation (CAA)
- Japan Electric Measuring Instruments Manufactures' Association (JEMIMA)
- Electrical Engineering/Electronics, Computer, Telecommunications and Information Technology (ECTI) Association
In Association with (tentative)
- The Chinese Association of Automation (CAA)
- China Instrument and Control Society (CIS)
- Asian Control Association (ACA)