Instructions for Presentation
A standard technical session lasts approximately 1.5 hours and consists of several 15-minute presentations, each with a 3-minute Q&A session. Please note the following guidelines.
1. Each presentation lasts 15 minutes, including a 3-minute Q&A session.
2. The times shown in the program are Japan Standard Time (JST, UTC+9).
3. All presenters are expected to attend the session during the assigned time slot. If there is no presenter at the scheduled time, the prerecorded presentation video will be played. However, this will be treated as a no-show, and the regular paper will not be published in IEEE Xplore.
4. All the presentations will be streamed on the Virtual Conference Platform (Zoom) at the scheduled time.
5. Participants who have registered for in-person participation may participate either in-person or online.
1. The in-person presenters are required to give live presentations.
2. Presentation materials should be copied to the PC set up at the venue. Acceptable file formats are pptx and pdf. If you wish to play movies in your presentation, please test them before the session starts.
3. Presentations will be simultaneously streamed on Zoom. For more information, please follow the instructions of the on-site personnel.
1. The online presenters are required to attend the session online during the assigned presentation time slot.
2. One can either present online or play the prerecorded presentation video. In the latter case, the presentation video will be streamed from the conference venue.