SICE(The Society of Instrument and Control Engineers) is the specialist group whose purpose is to contribute to the society through developing scholarship and technology of measurement and control. We provide our members with the latest information via journal and opportunities to publish one's findings in transactions.
Furthermore, we supply our members with more services such as lectures on the latest topics of science and technology, academic conferences, symposiums, international conferences and publications.
If you become a member of SICE, you can get useful information and privileges as follows.
- Distribution of monthly Journal
- Announcements for events such as conferences, courses, study groups, and observation tours
- Concession on admission fee of the events which SICE sponsors
- Concession on admission fee of the events which IEEE sponsors
- Eligibility to contribute papers toward Transactions
- Presentation opportunities at academic conferences
- Opportunities to be awarded such as Awards for Outstanding Paper and Awards for Outstanding Technology
You can enter SICE by postal mail (click here for more information).
If you have some questions about entering SICE, please make contacts with firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are acutely aware that we are the main shoulder of scholarship and technology of measurement and control so we intend to make more efforts with you. We are waiting for your entrance.