Registration is required for all conference participants.
Registration for SICE2019 can be made through the online registration or on-site at the conference registration desk.
For inquiries regarding registration, please contact
(Please replace “[at]” by @).
The online registration system for SICE 2019 is operated by JTB (Japan Tourist Bureau) and can be reached here.
The deadline for early registration is August 10, 2019.
The deadline for online registration is 23:59 of August 31, 2018, Japan Standard Time (GMT+9).
The on-site registration can be done at the registration desk in Higashi-Senda Innovative Research Center of Hiroshima University.
All payments for on-site registration must be done in Japanese yen by cash or credit card.
The conference registration desk will be located in the entrance hall of Higashi-Senda Innovative Research Center.
- September 10 (Tue) 12:00-18:00 (8:00-10:00 only for participants of Tutorial II)
- September 11 (Wed) 8:30-17:00
- September 12 (Thu) 8:30-17:00
- September 13 (Fri) 8:30-15:30
Conference Registration Fee
- Full members include the following support members as well as SICE members:
IEEE, ICROS, ISA, CAA, JEMIMA, CIS, ECTI, and ACA.
- Advance registration is required by July 1, 2019 in order to upload the final material of accepted contributions.
- The maximum number of submissions allowed by each applicant depends on the type of registration. Full registratrants may upload up to two final papers. Student registrants are allowed to upload one final paper. Extra papers may be uploaded upon payment of Extra Paper Charge of 15,000 JPY for each additional paper.
- Society Member/Non-Member who does not upload the paper is the same rates as the following table.
- All registered participants will receive one set of the conference proceedings on a USB flash drive.
- Member and Non-Member registrations also include the conference banquet.
- Student Member and Student Non-Member registrations do NOT include the conference banquet. If he/she wishes to join the banquet, he/she needs to buy an extra banquet ticket.
- All rates inclusive of 8% consumption tax.
(by Aug. 10, 2019)
(After Aug. 11, 2019)
|Full Society Member||45,000 JPY||55,000 JPY||2 Included||1 Included|
|Full Non-Member||60,000 JPY||70,000 JPY||2 Included||1 Included|
|Student Member||15,000 JPY||25,000 JPY||1 Included||Not Included|
|Student Non-Member||20,000 JPY||30,000 JPY||1 Included||Not Included|
|Society Member||10,000 JPY|
|Extra Page Charge||10,000 JPY / per page|
|Extra Paper Charge||15,000 JPY|
|Full / Student||8,000 JPY|
|Extra welcome reception ticket||3,000 JPY|
|Extra banquet ticket||10,000 JPY|
|Extra farewell reception ticket||7,000 JPY|
|Extra All Social Events ticket
*Includes the welcome reception, banquet, and farewell party
Tutorial and Workshops Registration Fee
|Half day||One day|
|For registrant of SICE2019||2,500 JPY||5,000 JPY|
|For non-registrant of SICE2019
(Who attend Tutorials and Workshops only)
|5,000 JPY||10,000 JPY|
In case of cancellation on or before August 1, your registration fee will be refunded after deducting the cancellation fee (10,000 JPY). Please note all refunds will be made after the conference. Note that, after August 2, your registration fee will NOT be refunded. In any case, if your registration is used to upload your contribution (paper/video) for SICE2019, your registration fee cannot be refunded.
Disclaimer: The organizers of SICE2019 wish to obtain your prior understanding that we will not be held liable for any damages incurred by participants (such as participating fees, transportation expenses, lodging expenses) as a result of a partial revision or cancellation of all or any of the content of the meeting that occurs due to reasons beyond our control, such as act of providence, outbreak of an infectious disease, or suspension of services by the venue and transportation networks.
・All cancellations must be processed online.
・In case of cancellation, your registration fee will be refunded after deducting the cancellation fees.
|On or Before Aug. 1, 2019 (JST)||10,000 JPY|
|After Aug. 2, 2019 (JST)||100% of the registration fee (No refund)|