The SICE Annual Conference 2019 (SICE 2019), organized by the Society of Instrument and Control Engineers (SICE), will be held on September 10-13, 2019, at Hiroshima, JAPAN.
- Call for paper (PDF)
- History of SICE Annual Conference
- 1st Announcement (PDF)
– Paper Submission Webpage Open: January 1, 2019
– Proposal of Workshop and Tutorials: March 15, 2019 (Extended)
– Proposal of Organized Sessions: March 29, 2019 (Extended)
– Submission for Regular Papers and Position Papers: March 29, 2019 (Extended)
– Notification of Paper Acceptance: June 1, 2019
– Submission of Final Camera-ready Papers: July 1, 2019
– Advanced Registration: August 1, 2019
– Co- Conference dates: September 10-13, 2019
March 22, 2019Deadline of Proposal of Organized Sessions is extended to March 29, 2019.
March 4, 2019Deadline of Submission for Proposal of Organized Sessions is extended to March 22, 2019.
Deadlines of Submission for Regular and Position Papers are extended to March 29, 2019.
February 25, 2019Deadline of Proposal of Organized Sessions is extended to March 15, 2019.
- February 13, 2019
Deadline of Proposal of Workshops and Tutorials is extended to March 15, 2019.
January 22, 2019Author Information is updated. The site for initial submissions (PaperCept) is now open.
- January 7, 2019
Template files for LaTeX and MS Word are available.
- December 1, 2018
Technical Co-Sponsors (Tentative)
- IEEE Control Systems Society (CSS)
- IEEE Robotics and Automation Society (RAS)
- IEEE Industrial Electronics Society (IES)
- Institute of Control, Robotics and Systems (ICROS)
- International Society of Automation (ISA)
- Technical Committee on Control Theory (TCCT), Chinese Association of Automation (CAA)
- Japan Electric Measuring Instruments Manufactures’ Association (JEMIMA)
- Electrical Engineering/Electronics, Computer, Telecommunications and Information Technology (ECTI) Association
In Association with (Tentative)
- The Chinese Association of Automation (CAA)
- China Instrument and Control Society (CIS)
- Asian Control Association (ACA)
- Hiroshima University